General Instructions To The Parents:
- The school diary is a major link between home and school. It must be brought to school everyday. parents should check and sign everyday.
- Leave of absence will be granted only for genuine reasons requisition should be made on written application by the parents - 90 % of the attendance is absolutely necessary for the promotion to the next higher class.
- Permission may be granted in emergencies when written request is produced by an authorised person.
- Medical certificate must be produced in case of sickness for more than three days.
- No half a day leave or permisssion will be granted to go home during school hours.
- Attendance on re-opening day of every term is compulsory.
- Parents are not allowed to visit the students during class hours.
- If neccessary on any emergency parents may meet their children in the school campus only with the prior permission of the principal.
- Students are responsible for all their belongings. The school does not under take any responsibility of any valuables lost in the school.
- Late comers will be sent back home with the warning.
- Any serious misconduct by students will lead to the dismissal of such students.
- Students must speak in English within the school campus.
- Parents should make use of this school Hand-book only for communication purpose.
- Children must be instructed not to speak to an unknown person or to leave the school premise without the permissionof the Principal.
- Pupil suffering from infectious diseases will not be permitted to attend the class.
- Information must be given in the school office whenever there is a change in residencial address and telephone number.
- Parents are requested to co-operate with the teachers in all matters relating to their wards.
- Parents should attend the school on the open day to receive the reports. Failing which reports will not be given at any circumstance through the children.
- Parents should see their wards are clean,regular and punctual.
- Parents should encourage the children in completing homeworks & holiday homework.
- 1st Saturday for primary & 3rd Saturday for Secondary parents can meet the teachers regarding their ward's academic performance only on 1st and 3rd saturdays between 9 am and 12 noon.
- Parents those who are applying for Transfer Certificate have to submit the requisition letter to the principal on or before 28th February. If not, T.C. will be issued only after the I term fees payment of the next academic year.
|PRE-KG||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the days with Brown buckle shoes.||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the days with Brown buckle shoes.|
|LKG & UKG||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the days with Black canvas shoes and Black socks||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the days with Black canvas shoes and Black socks|
|I-V Mondays||White Half trouser and white shirt with school belt, White canvas shoes and White socks.||White skirt and White shirt White canvas shoes, White socks and White ribbons / hair band with school belt|
|I-V||Prescribed uniform by the school on all other days with Black canvas shoes and Black socks with school belt||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the other days with Black canvas shoes and Black socks. Double plaited hair with Black ribbon / hair band with schol belt|
|VI – XII Mondays||White full trouser and White shirt with school belt, white canvas shoes and White socks.||White Chudidhar and White canvas shoes, White socks and White ribbons / hair band|
|VI – XII||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the other days with Black canvas shoes and Black socks with school belt||Prescribed uniform by the school on all the other days with Black Canvas shoes & Black socks. Double plaited hair with Black Ribbon / hair band|