- We believe in the equality and fraternity of all the nations of the world. We strive to prepare the students to face the twenty first century. We also realize that collaboration is the key to success and development.
- In the light of the above said Preamble our school is of the view that every student should be guided to know, understand, feel and express friendship and cooperate with students world over, in general and with whomever they interact, in specific. To reach this goal, we will aim at giving the necessary exposure to the issues the children of the world face today, through Clubs and co-curricular activities and projects as part of curricular activities wherever possible.
SCHOOL LEVEL PROCEDURAL IMPLEMENTATION
- As a first step, every student would be sensitized to gender and racial equality. They would be urged to be friendly with his/her classmates without prejudice to class or community. To prepare for the twenty first century, our students learn to use technology without abuse. In the interest of the environment, we learn to conserve energy and communicate effectively during disasters.
- We would attain the International School Award and sustain the same. In order to reach the objective of global learning partnership we shall use the following strategy.
- Principal and teachers to participate in e conferences/summit etc.,
- Participate in exchange programmes for students and teachers.
- Link action plan to the curriculum.
- Promote communication to attain harmony.