- A good atmosphere is always an important consideration for the growth and development of the students; therefore, the school has been setup over spacious and airy surroundings along with exceptional infrastructure.
- Presence of Labs are always an important consideration, therefore, separate labs are also maintained for Science, Computers and Mathematics.
- Play is always important for the young siblings, therefore, play area for the youngsters are also present along with the latest equipments for them to grow and learn.
- The School is equipped with one of the biggest libraries which allows the students to go through an in depth analysis of a subject. Books as well as CDs are available for better understandings.
- The School is library is also regularly updated with latest magazines and periodicals for the purpose of maintaining up with the latest updates.
- The school canteen takes care of providing quality food to the students at cheaper rates which makes it easy for the students to stay healthy.
- Transportation facility is also an aid which is provided to the students for the purpose of safety transportation from the school to home and vice versa.
- A pool of dedicated people forms the Administrative Wing, which nourishes the persuasive function of the school.
Co Curricular Activities:
The joy of learning as indispensable in study, as breathing is in running” In connection to this the school incorporated many non-scholastic activities within the curriculum. CCA in primary level includes music, dance, drawing and craft to make learning an enjoyable harmony and the children are taken to the world of creativity. As there is a saying, Children have to be educated but they have also to be left to educate themselves motivated us to introduce CCA Clubs in Secondary level. Each child has born in this world with one or the other talents. Implementation of these CCA clubs enables us to identify their creative mind. And also we further developed their individual talents through various clubs like music, dance, drawing ,craft & yoga to prove their individuality. The students have to join in any one of these clubs of their interest. They are trained and assessed at the end of each term. As an encouragement grades and achievement cards will be given based on their performance.
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. - John F. Kennedy Physical Education is going to be a wonderful resource for everyone. It will fit in well to improve the health of the kids, and with more exercise into the day, which in effect will make them better learners. Kids who have more physical activity are better learners.